Sunday 19 May 2019

Madness and Magic

Hi Guys,




Just a quick post to say - Yes! It's out! And I'm buggered! (Also my eyes have gone a little wonky! Editing has to be the most awful part of writing ever invented!)

Now on to the next books. Callum is off to the editor shortly - Shh - don't tell her, it'll be a lovely birthday surprise! And then I'll finish off Winged Fool (yeah the title may need some work!) and then off to Baen Publishing (hoping of course that they haven't read Madness and Magic and discovered a bookshop in it called Baen's Books!)

Cheers, Greg.

5 comments:

  1. Excellent news! I've been waiting for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm 3/4 through it and I don't want to give any spoilers but....
    "Our family is rich so we're not crazy we're eccentric"
    "You should be greatfull for my cooking"
    "I'm greatfull I survived for 3 days of your cooking"

    Funny is something that we can relate too. I have sat around so many family get together and heard just such comments and find the in this book to be hilarious and wonderful.
    Thank you Greg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    I'm glad you're enjoying it.

    Cheers, Greg.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've now finished the book and left a glowing review on Amazon. What can I say but great book. Loved the ending!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! most of all because I main character seemed so real and had to work for everything. Nothing came easy. Well, if he has rode a yamaha instead of a Harley clone he would have triumphed in the first chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,

    Thanks, and glad you liked it.

    Cheers, Greg.

    ReplyDelete