Wednesday 25 September 2019

The Travel Bug

Hi Guys,



Just a quick note to let you know that my latest book is out: The Travel Bug. And no, despite comments to the contrary it's not a hot, steamy romance! It's a sci fi - bordering on space opera. But you try finding a cover that shows astral travel space opera!!!

Anyway, here's the blurb:


Abel Montgomery had slept his way to the top – literally!

He was a traveller. He spent his days searching the stars in his dreams. Hunting for advances that would make the world a better place.

It was a good job. The hours were good. The pay was very good. And he got to see all the wonders that were out there.

Until the aliens started following him home!


Cheers, Greg.

7 comments:

  1. Love this book. It reminds me of Clifford D Simak's time is the simplest thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Glad you liked it. Simak's book was of course the jump off point for the idea. It's a brilliant book. I just wish I could have had a giant pink alien saying "Hi Pal, I trade my mind with you". One of the most classic lines in sci fi that there is!

    Cheers, Greg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coincidentally, I just reread it before I bought this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though. Bolt Posts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,

    There's an old saying - procrastination is the thief of time. It steals too much of mine as well. You've just got to fight it I'm afraid.

    Cheers, Greg.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work Tour guide angkor

    ReplyDelete
  7. Trial circuits are very helpful in gauging your agility and skill prior setting out on your quad bike quad bike Santorini hire services

    ReplyDelete