Thursday 19 December 2019

Callum's Out!!!

Hi Guys,


It's done! The Ebook version anyway! I finished the final revision yesterday morning, put it up, drank a cup of coffee and collapsed onto the couch. Next thing I knew it was thee a.m. this morning!

Regardless it's done and I'm happy (you know - that happy that comes from exhaustion!). Here's the blurb by the way:


Sometimes doing the right thing can be the wrong thing to do!

When Callum saw Fae locked away in prison wagons being hauled through the city like common criminals, he knew his duty. He reported it to the wizards of Eternum. And then he thought no more of it – until the Fae came to rescue their people, started a major battle in the city and finally abducted him. And when he escaped his spells started going wrong!

Raina had always obeyed the Elders. She was High Guard. That was her duty. She could never have imagined that the Elders would commit murder in front of her, dismiss her and finally try to have her assassinated.

Now the enchanter with the misfiring spells and the High Guard officer forced into running had to do something new – if they were to survive.

They had to do the wrong thing!


Anyway, I'm going to have a lie down now! So Merry Christmas and have a happy New Year.

Cheers, Greg.

7 comments:

  1. What a great Christmas present. Loved the book, left a review on Amazon. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do have one question? What does the cover mean?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    Glad you liked it, and thanks for the review. The cover means nothing - I was just going for a feeling of magic and darkness in an unknown place. Normally I buy covers, but this time I was just in the mood.

    Cheers, Greg.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great. Save your money. Happy New Years

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will there be a sequel to this novel?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sadly I doubt it, I'm afraid. I normally write one offs, simply because I have a story in my head and have to get it out, and after that there's not much left in there!

    ReplyDelete