Wednesday 7 December 2011

All The Stars gets good review

Good Review for All The Stars.
Hi Guys,

http://www.amazon.com/All-Stars-Grave-eb...


Feeling really good at the moment. And All The Stars a Grave has been out for a week, and I just got my first review back for it.

"Fascinating story that slowly builds and builds. Unique and fresh story universe. You think you've figured out whats coming next and and it veers in a new direction that's more interesting than what you were expecting, and it does it again and again. Terrific plot lines and settings. Well written dialog and funny. Loved it.

I took off 1 star for some overly long dialog, while not uninteresting or clever, it was more than what was needed. Stuff a good editor would have cut much shorter.

I'll be looking for more from this author.

Good value, buy this book."

It's this sort of feedback that inspires me to keep on writing.

Cheers, Greg.

No comments:

Post a Comment