Wednesday 7 December 2011

Third Times The Charm

July 25, 2011

Hi guys,

Have just received one of the most hurtful reviews I've ever heard of for Maverick, and am feeling somewhat down in the dumps at present.

While I accept that my work is not perfect and there are some editting issues, I truly cannot accept that Maverick deserved that sort of beat up, least of all by someone who in his own words says he's read only four pages.

Never the less, my health is not good and I don't need the aggravation. So accordingly I have decided to take a break from writing.

To those who have read and enjoyed my books, a big thank you. To he who in his own words found them unreadable, please remember that Amazon kindle does offer the reader the option of a refund within seven days.

Oh, and if that person does choose to do a second review of someone else's work, I hope that he will kindly remember that the works he is critiquing are written by other human beings who put their heart and soul into their work.

Cheers, Greg.

No comments:

Post a Comment